TEAM BLACKHEART

this is the official forum of team blackheart, a team made of the strongest BDA (Belgian Duel Academy) players on the game DMG, here you can also find other groups under team blackheart, like the new BDA (blackheart duel academy)
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Really missed this site
Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:32 am by romieepeet

» Entering Blackhearts territory!
Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:23 pm by Veteran

» ehh hello im back i guess
Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:00 am by Genestealers

» im back from the dead
Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:28 pm by Genestealers

» hello all yugi fans O.O
Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:16 pm by bda-moonangel

» team blackheart server
Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:25 pm by bda-moonangel

» newbie noob
Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:55 am by bda-moonangel

» True-Six Samurais!
Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:22 pm by Pascal

» rule number one
Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:01 pm by bda-moonangel

Similar topics
Card of the Week
Malefic Rainbow Dragon

http://i63.servimg.com/u/f63/16/03/97/02/th/malefi10.jpg

Attribute: 
Types: Dragon/Effect
Level: File:Star.svgFile:Star.svgFile:Star.svgFile:Star.svgFile:Star.svgFile:Star.svgFile:Star.svgFile:Star.svgFile:Star.svgFile:Star.svg
ATK/DEF: 4000/0
Card Effect Type(s): Summon/Continuous
Card Description:
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned, except by removing from play 1 "Rainbow Dragon" from your hand or Deck. There can only be 1 face-up "Malefic" monster on the field. Other monsters you control cannot declare an attack. If there is no face-up Field Spell Card on the field, destroy this card.




Share | 
 

 update of frog otk

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BDA-Dextar



Posts : 11
Join date : 2011-02-06

PostSubject: update of frog otk    Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:30 pm

Monsters: 22
3 Superancient Deepsea King Coelacanth
3 Dupe Frog
3 Swap Frog
3 Fishborg Blaster
3 Oyster Meister
2 Treeborn Frog
2 Light and Darkness Dragon
2 Snowman Eater
1 Ronintoadin


Spells: 18
3 Enemy Controller
3 Moray of Greed
3 Pot of Duality
2 Gold Sarcophagus
2 Mystical Space Typhoon
1 Cold Wave
1 Dark Hole
1 Foolish Burial
1 Giant Trunade
1 Monster Reborn


Extra Deck: 15
3 Formula Synchron
2 Armory Arm
1 Ally of Justice Catastor
1 Black Rose Dragon
1 Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
1 Colossal Fighter
1 Goyo Guardian
1 Mist Wurm
1 Sea Dragon Lord Gishilnodon
1 Stardust Dragon
1 Scrap Dragon
1 Shooting Star Dragon



Last edited by BDA-Dextar on Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:26 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : needed to update the deck)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkshadow24



Posts : 24
Join date : 2011-01-11

PostSubject: Re: update of frog otk    Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:54 pm

Monsters: 22
3 Superancient Deepsea King Coelacanth
3 Dupe Frog
3 Swap Frog
3 Fishborg Blaster
3 Oyster Meister
2 Treeborn Frog
2 Light and Darkness Dragon
2 Snowman Eater
1 Ronintoadin


Spells: 18
3 Enemy Controller
3 Moray of Greed
3 Pot of Duality
2 Gold Sarcophagus
2 Mystical Space Typhoon
1 Cold Wave
1 Dark Hole
1 Foolish Burial
1 Giant Trunade
1 Monster Reborn


Extra Deck: 15
3 Formula Synchron
2 Armory Arm
1 Ally of Justice Catastor
1 Black Rose Dragon
1 Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
1 Colossal Fighter
1 Goyo Guardian
1 Mist Wurm
1 Sea Dragon Lord Gishilnodon
1 Stardust Dragon
1 Scrap Dragon
1 Shooting Star Dragon

Try this deck
Combos: Super + Oyster +oyster + fishborg + Fishborg = Collasal + Amory Arm Or go for shooting star dragon.

Swap Frog > Dumps RoninToad or treeborn frog
Foolish for fishborg or treeborn frog
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BDA-Dextar



Posts : 11
Join date : 2011-02-06

PostSubject: Re: update of frog otk    Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:58 am

thanks is it meant to have no traps ?


Last edited by BDA-Dextar on Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : needed editing)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chico

avatar

Posts : 48
Join date : 2011-02-04
Age : 21
Location : Somewhere... mwuhahahaha

PostSubject: Re: update of frog otk    Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:47 am

True, for Treeborn Frog
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BDA - BF dragon

avatar

Posts : 14
Join date : 2010-10-09
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: update of frog otk    Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:48 pm

1 can recommend trap stun, because you can activate it before the stand-by phase, so treeborn can come back and your opponent can't activate traps
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkshadow24



Posts : 24
Join date : 2011-01-11

PostSubject: Re: update of frog otk    Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:24 pm

BDA - BF dragon wrote:
1 can recommend trap stun, because you can activate it before the stand-by phase, so treeborn can come back and your opponent can't activate traps

Yea but that's not better than royal decree. Royal decree's a better choice because it lasts long on field and you don't have to worry about any little traps affecting your play.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chico

avatar

Posts : 48
Join date : 2011-02-04
Age : 21
Location : Somewhere... mwuhahahaha

PostSubject: Re: update of frog otk    Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:40 pm

Darkshadow24 wrote:
BDA - BF dragon wrote:
1 can recommend trap stun, because you can activate it before the stand-by phase, so treeborn can come back and your opponent can't activate traps

Yea but that's not better than royal decree. Royal decree's a better choice because it lasts long on field and you don't have to worry about any little traps affecting your play.

Totally wrong. Royal Decree in Fish OTK is the worst thing I have ever heard. I mean, TREEBORN FROG!! Trap Stun WOULD be a better card, because you can use it in your draw phase, but I still wouldnt run it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dmanrock

avatar

Posts : 39
Join date : 2011-01-28
Age : 24
Location : Virginia U.S.

PostSubject: Re: update of frog otk    Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:05 pm

u already got cold wave and trunade to pull the otk dont need more
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkshadow24



Posts : 24
Join date : 2011-01-11

PostSubject: Re: update of frog otk    Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:25 pm

Chico wrote:
Darkshadow24 wrote:
BDA - BF dragon wrote:
1 can recommend trap stun, because you can activate it before the stand-by phase, so treeborn can come back and your opponent can't activate traps

Yea but that's not better than royal decree. Royal decree's a better choice because it lasts long on field and you don't have to worry about any little traps affecting your play.

Totally wrong. Royal Decree in Fish OTK is the worst thing I have ever heard. I mean, TREEBORN FROG!! Trap Stun WOULD be a better card, because you can use it in your draw phase, but I still wouldnt run it.

I OBJECT!
lol your right.


Last edited by Darkshadow24 on Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chico

avatar

Posts : 48
Join date : 2011-02-04
Age : 21
Location : Somewhere... mwuhahahaha

PostSubject: Re: update of frog otk    Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:27 pm

Darkshadow24 wrote:
Chico wrote:
Darkshadow24 wrote:
BDA - BF dragon wrote:
1 can recommend trap stun, because you can activate it before the stand-by phase, so treeborn can come back and your opponent can't activate traps

Yea but that's not better than royal decree. Royal decree's a better choice because it lasts long on field and you don't have to worry about any little traps affecting your play.

Totally wrong. Royal Decree in Fish OTK is the worst thing I have ever heard. I mean, TREEBORN FROG!! Trap Stun WOULD be a better card, because you can use it in your draw phase, but I still wouldnt run it.

I OBJECT!

Stop objection when I am correct.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: update of frog otk    

Back to top Go down
 
update of frog otk
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» A55 Update
» torn boots update...
» Madden Update #3
» XP DEUS UPDATE
» VRTA Points Awards Update!!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TEAM BLACKHEART :: Blackheart Duel Academy (BDA) :: Decks-
Jump to: